PADI Digital Underwater Photographer
Underwater photography is one of the most popular diving specialities, and the rise of digital underwater photography has made it easier and more fun than ever. Previously only great underwater shots were taken by professionals with big cameras, now with the advent of compact cameras with high performance and high quality, great photos can now be taken by scuba divers of just about any level. You too can take photos like a pro.
What you will learn
Through hands-on training during two scuba dives and guidance from your PADI Professional, you’ll discover:
- How to choose the right underwater camera system for you
- The PADI SEA (Shoot, Examine, Adjust) method for getting great shots quickly
- Principles for good composition of underwater images
- Practical techniques to take great photos with your digital camera
- Editing and enhancement techniques
For more information on this course Click here
Once purchased we will arrange to have your PADI manual sent to you and also contact you to book a time to complete the practical session of the course and answer any questions you my have.